Weaving together disparate stories from two or three different recording sessions, I am shocked to realize that the resulting edited episode is one of my favorite episodes yet. This time, we take a deep dive into:
- Harrison’s bizarre dream world (only briefly, don’t worry)
- The problem with ska music
- Why “Horchata” by Vampire Weekend is an incredible song
- How to tell if someone is a lesbian
- The time Harrison ruined a yo-yo man’s day
- Also: Middle-aged Black Women — That is all.
Thanks to everyone who continues to spread the word about the show!
Much more is in store.
Share & Enjoy!