We’re back! And with the longest episode in a long while. Coming in at 31:51, we’ve got some classically hilarious stories for you guys, including:
- How you can steal an old man’s chess victory & ruin his afternoon
- Harrison gets sucked into the “text video”… again.
- The Saddest Thing that’s Ever been on the show
- A Terrible Prank-Call in which we assume 1920s identities
- The REAL reason Andrew hums the worst song in the world
- The time a cop inspected Andrew’s iPod in Idaho
- How impossible it would be to photograph a credit card in motion
- Why Hitchhiking used to be so easy
- The time a State Trooper was totally awesome
- The origin of our slogan “We Keep the Funny Bits” (which we invented)
- Harrison finally admits he fell in love with a blonde girl
- What’s inside of each star in the M83 galaxy (Hint: a man on fire)
A huge thanks to everyone who continues to spread the word about the show, and Like & Retweet about us on the networks. Much more to come.
Share & Enjoy
And don’t forgot to subscribe if you haven’t already: