Special 7. This time, we break the 5th wall. Also, Ryan finally got a pop filter.
- Ryan finally got a pop filter!
- The animated GIF bug avatar that we all hate
- Van Hœt’s creepy breathing
- Giving yourself permission to say what you want
- [NOT sponsored by Slack™]
- Rate us. Thanks, we could really use it. 🙂
- The Eight-legged Giraffe, Snakes That Fly, & Betta Fish
- Is honey pure energy?
- Ryan’s plan to pull a deck out of his pants. Is it harassment?
- The Execrable Reality of Fax Machines
- Andrew’s Prediction: Phone numbers? Gone by 2050.
- [NOT sponsored by Linda.com]
- The time Ryan loaned a woman $45 bucks (& why he’ll never see it again)
- Ryan’s friend named Nook, wait wait, Kindle. I meant Kindle.
- Ryan is getting a NEW CAR and wants Andrew’s opinion
- Lastly, this show was NOT sponsored by Squarespace.
Thanks to everyone who continues to spread the word about the show, Like & Retweet about us on the networks, and rate us on iTunes. You guys make this show possible!